South Wales Windows & Doors Complaints ProcedureSouth Wales Windows Limited
Company Registration Number: 11292874
FENSA Membership: 19121
Our complaints policyWe are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with details in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at South Wales Windows & Doors, JR Business Centre, Warehouse 2A, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF37 5ST. United Kingdom.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 7 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Catrin Tollerfield or designated staff member who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Catrin Tollerfield or designated staff member will then arrange a visit to your home or the premises where the installation was undertaken, if different to your home - to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Catrin Tollerfield or designated staff member will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Catrin Tollerfield or designated staff member will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another staff member or someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision as appropriate.
- A complaint will be considered ‘closed’ if you write to accept the resolution or fail respond within six weeks of receiving the communications from our Nominated Staff Member, detailed in points 4 or 5 above